Barnburner After-Party | 10-Years of Wine Craft
It's Grape and Wine Season
Join us in the Big Red Barns at Between The Lines Winery for our annual Barnburner After-Party. We're celebrating 10-years of wine craft with live music by the Jessica Wilson Band - the winner of our Belt it Out contest. Your $25 ticket* includes Wine, Late Night BBQ, Bonfire Brownie S'mores and Snacks, and Glow-in-the-Dark Games and Prizes.
The winemakers and staff at BTL are ready for a Harvest Party!
- Dance to Live music by the Jessica Wilson Band - winner of our Belt It Out Singer/Songwriter Competition.
- Ticket includes:
- A late-night food plate. (BTL BBQ, Bräts, Sauerkraut, and Pretzel Buns).
- A glass of our any one of our new Reserve Wines.
- Glow in the Dark Lawn Games and Prizes
- Bonfire Brownie S'mores.
- Giant Sparkler Celebration
- Extra Food and Wine tokens are available for an additional cost of $5.
When: Saturday, Sept. 21st | Check-In 8:30 pm
Where: Back Barn - Between The Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd., NOTL. 905.262.0289
Your ticket purchase is a reservation. Please check-in at the Back Barn at BTL when you arrive. No refunds or transfers.