Belt It Out @BTL | Tickets on Sale
Get your tickets for the singer-songwriter competition of the summer. It’s BELT IT OUT @BTL - a night of music, wine, and food in the heart of Ontario's Wine Country.
Kick back on a picnic blanket or low-camp chair on our huge lawn between the vines while listening to some great music performed by independent singer-songwriters from all over Ontario. 15 selected musicians will be judged by experts for a chance to win $500 for the best performance of the night and the audience will have a say too. Enjoy our BTL Brisket & Barrel BBQ and vineyard treats for noshing. Far Out!
When: Saturday, June 8th
Where: Between The Lines Winery
What: Check-In 6:30 pm Back Barn at BTL
WOW: Music starts at 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
How: Concert Seating is on the Back Lawn Between The Vines
What You Need to Know:
- Must be 19+ to attend
- Judging: Audience members must arrive between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm to participate in the judging.
- A picnic blanket (waterproof is best)
- A low-seated camp chair is perfect. (standard height camp chairs will be seated in the back)
- Layered clothing as the night get cool.
- NO PICNIC BASKETS OR GLASS CONTAINERS
- CASH AND CREDIT ACCEPTED FOR ADDITIONAL WINE AND FOOD
- Rain or Shine - We have a huge tent and two big barns if needed!
BTL Red Barn Wines (one-glass is included with your ticket. Additional glass $5)
Brisket & Barrel BBQ (one-bbq plate is included with your ticket. Additional plate $10)
Chicken & Waffle Bar (bbq plate option)
Mac n Cheese Parfait (bbq plate option)
Outset Sparkling Wine (available for purchase $5)
Icewine Popsicle Cocktails (available for purchase $5)
Dessert Bar (Red Barn Pies $5)
Lawn Games (Free)
Your purchase is a reservation. You will not get a paper ticket. Your name and the number of guests will be on our check-in list when you arrive on the day of the event. Tickets are non-refundable, but you can transfer them to a friend.