Harvest Picking Party
Join us Sunday, October 3rd for our exclusive event of the season, our BTL Harvest Picking Party! BTL owners/winemakers Greg and Yannick Wertsch will take you out to the vineyards where you will hand pick a basket of grapes; we will follow up our harvest with a friendly grape stomp competition. All hard work must be rewarded - kick back and relax with a glass of wine and BBQ to wrap up the evening on the back barn patio!
The party starts at 5:00 PM, your ticket is $75 per person plus tax and includes:
- Harvest and Grape Stomp Competition
- Two Glasses of Delicious BTL Wines; including 2018 Reserves! (additional glasses available at added cost)
- BBQ Bratwurst on Crusty Artisan Bun (vegetarian options available!)
- Harvest Sides: Country Potato Salad, Cranberry Coleslaw
- Dessert Bar: Apple Cider Donuts, Beignets and Tiramisu
- BTL Outset Sparkling Gift Bag
COVID-VAX Policy Sept 22, 2021; Starting September 22nd 2021 Between the Lines Winery will require a double vaccination for all indoor tastings. All customers with an indoor reservation must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival including:
Proof of two vaccinations from a government approved health unit.
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to a medical exemption will be permitted entry with a doctors note until a recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of the digital vaccine certificate.