991 Four Mile Creek Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Tel: 905.262.0289, 905.359.4906, OR 905.321.0479
- Ontario lockdown began at 12:01 a.m. on Dec. 26 and will remain in place until at least Jan. 23, 2021, for Niagara and 26 public health unit regions in southern Ontario.
- Between The Lines Winery tasting reservations will remain closed. No walk-ins please.
- Wine pick-up is available. Purchase online and use code: PICKUP to eliminate the shipping fee.
- Pick-Up Hours 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call ahead when you are ready to pick-up 905.359.4906 OR 905.321.0479.
After Lock-Down - Regular Winery Hours:
Wine Season: Starts May 1st
Mon-Sun. 10 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Fall and Winter Season: Starts Nov. 1st
Mon-Sun: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Coming from Toronto/Hamilton/St. Catharines
Travel east on the QEW past St. Catharines and take exit 38B for Regional Road 89/Glendale Avenue N toward Niagara-on-the-Lake. Turn right on Regional Road 89 and follow York Rd/Niagara Regional Rd 81 to Four Mile Creek Road. Turn left onto Four Mile Creek Road, our Big Red Barn will be on your right – you can’t miss it!
Coming from Niagara Falls
Follow the QEW towards St. Catharines and take exit 34 for Regional Road 101/Mountain Road. Follow signs for Mountain Road East. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Mountain Road/Regional Road 101. Turn left onto St. Paul Avenue/Regional Road 100. Continue on Regional Road 100 N until you see the Big Red Barn on your right – you can’t miss it!